Hi everyone. Welcome to Part 5 of the 5-part Stationery Tutorial, where I use Dreaming on a Star’s Scrapbooking Papers to transform plain items into a pretty coordinated set.
Today is a bonus tutorial and super quick. I will be transforming plain, wooden clothes pegs into pretty pegs that have loads of uses!
This is what you’ll need to start the Tutorial. Please note that some items are optional.
I got the full page sticker paper in a local stationery shop (Easons). You can use the scissors to cut the paper.
They washi tape is available as an instant download to your computer. You just need to print them out using your printer or you can bring the PDF file (saved on a USB stick) to a printers and they will print them for you. Don’t forget to bring the Sticker Paper with you, otherwise they will print them on regular paper.
(If you made the Washi Tape Notebook in Part 3 of the Tutorial, you can use the Washi Tape that’s left over from that.)
1. Print out the Parasols & Kokeshi Dolls Washi Tape onto the Full Page Sticker Paper.
2. Place the peg on top of the paper and mark the length needed.
3. Use the scissors to cut the Washi Tape into strips.
4. Peel back the sticker from the backing paper.
5. Place the Washi tape on the peg. If it is slightly too wide – centre it and turn down at the sides.
6. Use a tissue to smooth it down firmly on the wooden peg.
7. Optional – To ensure the washi tape stays stuck, paint some PVA glue (or Mod Podge) onto the washi tape using the paintbrush. Cover top and sides of peg well and allow to dry. The PVA glue acts as a sealant.
8. That’s it. You’re finished. You now have some cute little Washi Tape pegs for brightening up your life!
SOME WASHI TAPE PEG USES
♡ Use them to hold together paperwork.
♡ Pretty up your leftovers – use them to close food bags.
♡ Use strong glue/glue gun to stick on magnets and use on fridges.
♡ Glue them to the inside of a wardrobe door to hold scarves or hats/gloves.
♡ Use them to hold cards at Christmas.
♡ Use as a bookmark or to hold a recipe book open.
I hope you enjoyed these Tutorials. Here are all of them for your convenience. ♡
Dreaming on a Star’s Scrapbooking Papers used in this Tutorial.